Thursday 16 January 2014

Orgasmic



As I put my hand on the warm hardness, I could feel the acceleration mount inside my mortal self. I felt a surge rush through my veins that I had never felt before. I clasped my fingers around this magnificent piece and felt a rush of juices ignite my spirit.


I stood holding tightly, trying to calm my heartbeat, looking around bracing myself for the warmth of this member to explode, anticipating the excited heat that it would discharge. A squeeze and my pulse quickened as a hot flash flew across the room.


Feeling very satisfied, I continued to squeeze harder and more rapidly until I had spent all its ammunition.

Looking at my target, I had hit the bull’s eye.





There is nothing like a Glock in your hand.












No comments:

Post a Comment